Hello everyone. I missed all of you! My summer 2012 is about to end next Wednesday because my classes will start on June 14 but no worries I'm still going to update you about random stuffs about the world. Summer 2012 was just the best; I started my blog, meet awesome people and
almost fell in love oh I'm just kidding.
Anyway my post today is about applying for Taiwanese Tourist Visa.
There are 3 types of entry-permits for Filipinos available for you to choose from
1. A 30-day entry permit if you hold an Australian, Canadian, Japanese, New Zealand, Schengen, UK and US Visa or Resident Permit. All you need is just to fill up the Online Registration, just follow the steps stated there. Don't forget to bring the printed copy your online registration and visa or resident permit or you won't be able to enter Taiwan at all. FYI, this is for free.
2. The Single Entry Visa for PHP 2,400.00 3 days working time but if you want expedite only for 1 day additional PHP 1,200.00
3. The Multiple Entry Visa the works up for 5 years or more depending on your consul for PHP 4,800.00 3days working time additional PHP 2,400 for expedite 1 day working time.
1. Online Visa Application Form - fill it up then print it away. Don't forget to use A4 paper
2. 2 Passport-size Photos - must be colored with white background taken in the last 3 months
3. Passport - old & new and must be valid upto 6 months prior to the departure
4. Birth Certificate - issued by NSO
5. Marriage Contract Certificate - issued by NSO as well and only if you're married
6. Supporting Documents Related to your Travel Purpose
a. confirmed round-trip air ticket or booking certificate
b. certificate of employment and letter of permission to leave from the employer
7. Financial Statements
a. income tax return or form 2316
b. bank book or bank statements
8. Other Supporting Documents
a. All documents submitted in the office should be Original and 1 photocopy
b. Applicants will be scheduled for an interview (If Required)
c. All payments are Non-Refundable (Approved or Denied Visas)
Filling Time: 8:45am to 11:45am (Monday-Friday)
Releasing Time: 1:45pm to 4:45pm (Monday-Friday)
Address: 41st floor RCBC Plaza Tower 1, 6819 Ayala Avenue cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City