HELLO EVERYONE - HAPPY 2016! Oh my god, I am finally back in blogging. It's been months since I last made a blog and I have tons of email asking random questions that I have yet to reply to. I am really sorry for being MIA this past few months - work happened to me and it has been really demanding so during my off days where I should be blogging, I just sob myself to sleep or out on road trips. I will try little by little to get back on blogging - I have a lot of travel and beauty posts that I am very excited to share with you.
What a great way to start 2016 is to have an empties blog, I can say I am proud of myself for finishing a bunch of products but some of them are actually stuff that I already got tired of or are really old that I decided to toss out and not use anymore.
1. L'oreal True Match Concealer in Light/Medium: In my opinion, L'oreal is one of the best drugstore brands out there like it will never fail you at all. Especially the True Match line, from its powder down to concealer is the bomb diggity. If you are looking for cheap but really quality concealer, go for this one it sucks that it is only small tube.
2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: I am on high primer binge this past few months. I stopped using Primer for quite awhile because I started using CC creams which works perfectly fine even without a primer on my skin. I have a two Sephora nearby my house so I have access to so many make up products easily and we all know the isle of doom when you go to the counter those $20 and below deluxe sizes and this is where I see this Hourglass mini. You know how pricey Hourglass is so I dab on the chance to try it and it didn't disappoint me, it feels heaven on the skin. I totally go for re-purchasing this one even on the full-size one cause this is good stuff.
3. Nichido Tinted Brow Gel - This is a local brand from the Philippines. When I first tried it, it was good but it didn't serve its purpose very well, it will smudge right away + the brush angle is so uneven, I can't shape my brows very well. Not gonna repurchase this again.
4. Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Lip Cream: This the most expensive purchase I made ever for a make up or skincare. I got this in Shanghai for 600RMB which is roughly around $92 but I believe this is a discontinued line already - it is good, made my lips not chapped and all, I would recommend this if you are up spending for a good lip creams.
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes: MY HOLY GRAIL IN DRUGSTORE LIPSTICK! I highly suggest you buy this especially if you are looking good mauve lipstick + it is so cheap!
6. Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max White C: I've tried the pink one and it is good but this is one is way better. I come from a very tropical country so I have fair tan skin, I don't wanna be too white but I wanna be in between so I like to keep my skin clear and bright and Nature Republic never fails me, I love every line they have + it is all natural. I just hope they don't discontinue this.
7. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: Never tried Rimmel before but I heard rave reviews about it from Youtubers so when I first arrived here, I am in dire need of powder so I head down to Walmart and saw they are carrying Rimmel so I went on it and got it, it is good and definitely would repurchase it.
8. 3D Crest White Arctic Fresh: I am very particular with the taste of my toothpaste, I don't like too minty or what. I always have use Colgate but I have heard 3D Crest White are good so I tried and I like it, now I am trying the white tube one and I like it better.
9. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in N20: This is a good powder, really velvety but it dried out on me that's why I decided to let it go but overall it is a good powder especially if you're the type of person who can use up powders right away.
10. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure: When I first got this, I didn't like it at all. It gave me crease and it didn't sit well with my make up, was actually getting the Rx Primer instead of this one but I was in a hurry in Sephora and I picked this one instead but I gave it a try for one more week and it ended up working out just fine but the smell is so strong plastic scent and I am not about that - it is an okay primer but if you're someone who doesn't mind scents go for it.
11. L'oreal Infallible Pro-Sprayset: This is the first time I used up a setting spray and a lot of people raving about this on Youtube, I don't wanna spend so much for something for my first try and it will not work out so I've opted on a cheaper alternative and it is definitely a good stuff but I am currently using my MAC Fix+ so I won't be repurchasing this anytime soon.
12. Maybelline Baby Lips: They are too old that's why I am tossing all them out to the bin but they have served their purpose very well. Maybe I'll keep one lipbalm this time.
13. L'oreal Miss Manga and Miss Manga Rock: You can tell I really love L'oreal, I have so much stuff from them. Haha! One thing in my vanity kit that I don't pay high price, it is the mascara because I feel drugstore has a lot of good ones. I only paid like two times for the pricier Mascara and thank the heavens they are both good. Both the regular Miss Manga and Miss Manga Rock were amazeballs but didn't give me much volume so had to work a lot on it.
14. TREsemmé Touchable Softness Shampoo + Conditioner: THESE TWO ARE OUTRIGHT BAD! Oh my god, it didn't give justice on what they are claiming to be, instead of touchable softness by hair became outright dry. My hair is frizzy but really soft. Both sucks and not gonna repurchase!
15. Bath and Body Works in Sweet Magnolia & Clementine: I rarely get anything in Bath and Body Works aside from Body Mist or Candles but if I really like the scent I would definitely take the plunge and buy lotion + shower gel. I like floral + fruity scents so this one is definitely lola-approved!
16. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter: When I first ran out of my soap stash with all of them contain whitening products, I had a hard time looking for an alternative but I settled with this one and bless your heart, it works for my skin. It didn't give me itchiness and what not, it is so calm and made my skin really soft.
I will have The Empties #4 in a bit after this because I don't wanna bore you with so much trash. Haha! I will try very best to post more this 2016. Chao bellas! ♡